Thursday, July 2, 2009

Invitations in the Mail

Hi again,

Everyone should be receiving our wedding invitations any day now. Please rsvp by 07/22/09 and pick whether you would like Prime Rib or the Chicken Cordon Bleu - both are delicious!...it's a tough choice.

Also, if you plan on reserving a hotel room, check out my earlier post for the details. The deadline to reserve a room is 07/21/09.

If you need to contact me, you can call me on my cell anytime at 617-461-2723.

Hope to hear from you soon =)
Adele

4 comments:

  1. Hi Adele,
    i dont't know the right way to say it in English, anyway TANTISSIMI AUGURI PER IL TUO MATRIMONIO!!!
    I'm a friend of your wonderful Mum...should you say her to write me if she's ok? It's a long time i've received hers last e-mail
    Thanks A LOT and AUGURI AUGURI AUGURI!!!! :DDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adele,
    I forgot to send in my RSVP on time so please put me in with a guest, both having Prime Rib. Sorry for that, you will see the RSVP by the end of the week.
    Thanks!
    Cousin Philip

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi phillip, i didnt receive the rsvp yet??hmmm. ill add you to the list, but wanted to let you know that i dont have it..what is your guest's name?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marina, Thank you for the auguri =) ill let my mom know you said hi. she is in acicatena right now. you should try to see her if you can. let me know if you need her number

    ReplyDelete